Poke Through Floor Boxes
Poke Through Floor Boxes was published on June 1, 2017 at 1:48 am. It is uploaded under the Floor category. Poke Through Floor Boxes is tagged with Poke Through Floor Boxes, Poke, Through, Floor, Boxes..
Pokepoke1 (pōk),USA pronunciation v., poked, pok•ing, n.
- to prod or push, esp. with something narrow or pointed, as a finger, elbow, stick, etc.: to poke someone in the ribs.
- to make (a hole, one's way, etc.) by or as by prodding or pushing.
- to thrust or push: She poked her head out of the window.
- to force, drive, or stir by or as by pushing or thrusting: He poked the fire up.
- to thrust obtrusively: The prosecutor kept poking his finger at the defendant.
- to make a pushing or thrusting movement with the finger, a stick, etc.
- to extend or project (often fol. by out): His handkerchief is poking out of his back pocket.
- to thrust oneself obtrusively: to poke into something that is not one's affair.
- to search curiously;
pry (often fol. by around or about).
- to go or proceed in a slow or aimless way (often fol. by along).
- poke fun at, to ridicule or mock, esp. covertly or slyly: In her novel, she pokes fun at her ex-husband.
- poke one's nose into, [Informal.]to meddle in;
pry into: We felt as if half the people in town were poking their noses into our lives.
- a thrust or push.
- [Informal.]a slow or dawdling person;
Throughthrough (thro̅o̅),USA pronunciation prep.
- in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. Sun came through the window.
beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.
- from one to the other of;
between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.
- over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of: to travel through a country; to fly through the air.
- during the whole period of;
throughout: They worked through the night.
- having reached the end of;
done with: to be through one's work.
- to and including: from 1900 through 1950.
- by the means or instrumentality of;
by the way or agency of: It was through him they found out.
- by reason of or in consequence of: to run away through fear.
- in at the first step of a process, treatment, or method of handling, passing through subsequent steps or stages in order, and finished, accepted, or out of the last step or stage: The body of a car passes through 147 stages on the production line. The new tax bill finally got through Congress.
- in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to push a needle through; just passing through.
- all the way;
along the whole distance: This train goes through to Boston.
- throughout: soaking wet through.
- from the beginning to the end: to read a letter through.
- to the end: to carry a matter through.
- to a favorable or successful conclusion: He barely managed to pull through.
- through and through:
- through the whole extent of;
thoroughly: cold through and through.
- from beginning to end;
in all respects: an aristocrat through and through.
- having completed an action, process, etc.;
finished: Please be still until I'm through. When will you be through with school?
- at the end of all relations or dealings: My sister insists she's through with selfish friends.
- passing or extending from one end, side, or surface to the other.
- traveling or moving to a destination without changing of trains, planes, etc.: a through flight.
- (of a road, route, way, course, etc., or of a ticket, routing order, etc.) admitting continuous or direct passage;
having no interruption, obstruction, or hindrance: a through highway; through ticket.
- (of a bridge truss) having a deck or decks within the depth of the structure. Cf. deck (def. 21).
- of no further use or value;
washed-up: Critics say he's through as a writer.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Boxesbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Poke Through Floor Boxes have 8 pictures , they are Hubbell S1PTAVFIT Audio/Visual Through Floor Fitting; 4 Inch Hole Diameter, .75 Inch And 1.5 Inch Conduit Sizes, The New Battery Is A Bit Taller Than The Old One, Which Doesn't Let The Hold-down Clamp Quite Reach The Floor. Again, The Padding Underneath May Be ., **Floor Box Specifications Can Be Found In Our Floor Box Catalog Below!, Legrand Wiremold® RC4ATC Multi-Service Assembled Poke-Thru Device, Black, Wiremold Floorbox Square, HUBW S1PTFITJ FRPT, THRU-FLOOR FTG, SYS 1, W/JBOX, Poke Thru Box Only · Sf6-cvr-alm- 6\, Non-Metallic Drop-In Floor Box. Following are the images:
Poke Through Floor Boxes is one of many most widely used elements and therefore are often-used for that flooring and the Stone is also a volcanic stone formed by heat and strain and are available in various tones like dark colors, light grey and red and other colors, Now due to the longevity and longevity, rock granite ceramic sort usually used for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring supplies as well as building a living room.
Needless to say you understand lots of these kind of marble and contains become a new development on earth of property not to mention you are baffled in choosing a style, in creating a home, you must consider the proper color for that surfaces of your home. Even though it is not uncommon to likewise have a simple colour including white colour to paint the walls of your home colour grey house usually selected while the platform colour is principal.