Kountry Kitchen Cabinets
Kountry Kitchen Cabinets was posted on May 11, 2017 at 9:31 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Kitchen category. Kountry Kitchen Cabinets is tagged with Kountry Kitchen Cabinets, Kountry, Kitchen, Cabinets..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
This post of Kountry Kitchen Cabinets have 3 photos it's including Studio 41, Studio 41, Kountry Wood Products "Amish Made Cabinetry" Contemporary-kitchen. Following are the attachments:
The house generally has its own character. Similarly using the cottage or cottages are situated in britain. Do not wish to change the building's composition is too much, Kountry Kitchen Cabinets styles compete with traditional pad.
Never requested an effect, attractive! So that you can maintain the character of the building, the designer Alex St of Home Architecture incorporating a home style in addition to the primary building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the united kingdom will be the building in-question.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is now after dark stage of reconstruction. As opposed to looking to simulate the cottage's design, Alex E made a decision to construct one more kitchen layout that protect the character of this household and will lessen the structural change of the whole resort.